After writing my post Bye Bye Booby Juice I realised how sad I was about stopping breastfeeding Boo, so I have decided to cheer myself up and write a list of all the things I have to look forward to when I stop breastfeeding her.
1. Caffeine, caffeine, caffeine… woohoo, Cherry Coke and Proper Coffee!!I am avoiding caffeine for the most part, except for chocolate (I can’t live without chocolate) so I can’t wait until I can drink as much caffeine as I want, I was addicted to Cherry Coke and Dr Pepper before I got pregnant
2. Bras – Being able to wear nice decent bras, I HATE the nursing bras I have and can’t to wear all my lovely ones I have, and buy some new ones!
3. No more nursing pads – mine always seem to jump out of my bra even though they have the sticky bits, how does that work?
4. Being able to shower/get a bath without feeling like one of the fem-bots from Austin Powers shooting milk everywhere!
5. Did I mention Caffeine?
6. Not having to wear a vest top under everything in a vain attempt to prevent my stomach from being displayed to the world!
7. Not having to pick clothes because they have boob access
8. Not waking up covered in leaked milk… sexy!
Obviously these are all minor things, but it’s nice to have some positives to focus on! Ah I do feel a little better now =)