Am I alone in being unable to help myself laughing at Boo when she does something she really shouldn’t but it’s just so cute/hilarious I can’t help it!
I am sure I am going to cause myself no end of trouble in the long run!
1. When she gets a big mouthful or water and looks at me and just spits it out, sometimes it just dribbles down her chin other times it goes EVERYWHERE… the cheeky look on her face and twinkle in her eye, oh dear me.
2. When I tell her No! and she turns round and look at me and says ‘Bah!’ in a tone that tells me ‘yeah, i know i totally shouldn’t be doing this right?’
3. When she throws food off her highchair tray on the to the floor and then peers over the edge for a while, then turns to look at me and says ‘gah?’ in a ‘why is that down there?’ way
4. When I lay her down for a nappy change and she gets a a really stern look on her face, to tell me ‘I am not happy about this, so be quick about it’
5. When she raids my purse, after stealing it out of the changing bag, and sticks her whole arm in it trying to find, anything (there is no money in there sorry Boo!)
6. When she falls over from sitting in slow motion and then gets really annoyed, (I do pick her up and comfort her, but it’s so cute to see her annoyed)
7. When she grabs her spoon and start hitting her bowl/highchair really hard… repeatedly
8. When we are out and about and she is in her carrier and she starts making happy shrieking noises, really loud, happy shrieking noises and just won’t stop.
9. When you offer her a snack or a toy and she makes a high pitched ‘Ooooohhhh!’ like she hasn’t had one of them before and she has been dying to try one for ages, ‘Ooooohhhh, don’t mind if I do….’
10. When she tips her sippy cup upside down and watched the little drops of water land on the floor/highchair table/sofa/my leg, she is amazed and so interested every time, it’s just too cute.
Ah babies are just too adorable, and too funny!