So here we are, 51 weeks after I said goodbye to work and couldn’t help but think, kind of smugly, that a year is ages and it was forever before I would be going back to work!
Oh how wrong I was, I simply cannot believe how fast these weeks have gone!! It’s crazy. So I have a small list of things I want to squeeze in to this last week that me and Boo have before we start work/nursery. Though as I am writing this Boo is an nursery for the day as part of her settling in sessions (I feel so lonely!) I miss my cheeky smiley baby!
1. Try to enjoy the week and not spend it worrying about having to go back to work!
2. Enjoy my birthday which is this week (how crap is that for timing!)
3. Go to a place we have never been to before – hopefully weather permitting this will be on my birthday!
4. Snuggle on the sofa and watch (some of) a Disney movie
5. Go out for a meal as a family – the hubby, Boo and I
6. Try not to spend the next week repeating… oh my go I can’t believe how quickly my maternity leave has flown by (like a stuck record)
I think that’s everything…
Did I mention…..
I really honestly cannot believe how fast my maternity leave has flown by!!!!