It’s been a strange week for us this week, and I have been ill, so on day 11 I took a solitary photo, which was lucky in some ways, but I feel sad about in others as it is not a picture of Boo and I wanted to take a year of Boo photos, but it’s Boo related so I will just have to live with the blip and cut myself some slack as I was pretty much bedridden that day.
11. Having a cuddle with daddy, and seizing the change to have a quick nibble on the zip of his top! Multitasking at it finest!
12. Delivery for Boo… I love getting parcels, especially when the contain a lovely new waterproof coat for Boo! Helped to brighten up the day as I was poorly and feeling very sorry for myself!
13. Boo spent a good 20 minutes running around with two fistfuls of mini gingerbread men which she had stolen! slowly eating some of them, dropping some of them and the when only one partial gingerbread man remained, inspecting it in minute detail.
14. Finally we have some hair! Boo’s gorgeous soft lovely hair, adorable!
15. Fun at the park, even when it’s cold it can still be lots of fun (in her new coat – which kept her so warm she kept taking her gloves and hat off!)
16. The best place to store food for later… is in your hair!
17. Boo loves sitting on or messing about with this been bag, and it is the perfect place to sit and watch Daddy whilst eating a biscuit.
More photographs this week, its been easy to remember to take at least one photo a day, I don’t know what it is but I am finding myself reaching for the camera more, almost without thinking about it. This makes me really happy, and I just think about all the amazing moments I am going to capture forever!
4. Enjoying a walk to the shops! It was cold but so nice to get out in the fresh air!
5. Red cheeks and a dinner all over her face but happy =)
6. Boo is so cute when she is sleeping, and now that she is sleeping without having to be fed to sleep she is sleeping better too.
7. I turn my back for a second and Boo has followed me outside! No better place to sit than the wet ground!
8. A poorly sleepy Boo have cuddles from mummy.
9. Why play with 1 toy when you can play with 4!
10. Teething face… slightly too close to the camera! Boo really wanted her photo taken! (Wish I had managed to get both of her eyes in the photo though)
I love the idea of photos, and I do take lots and lots but I never really sort them out, I just back them up and occasionally look through them once I have decided which ones I want for my blog/instagram, so I really like the idea of essentially picking my favourite photo of the day or the photo which sums up the day, so the 365 project is perfect!
I also hope that it will help my photo-taking skills!
So here goes….
1. Boo playing with one of her Christmas presents, but she looks so deep in serious thought, I wonder what she is thinking about.
2. Boo loves her trampoline and even after a few short days has become a bit of a daredevil on it!
3. I came back to the living room to find Boo like this, she looked like she was having such a giggle =)